Friday, May 14, 2010

When The Voices Are Gone (you might find yourself all alone)

Where are you godhead?
My forty-six and two?
Where are you edge of
Progress; upon which I
Sat so many winter nights,
Legs dangling down
Into the abyss of unreason?

Chemical muse, my gentle
Shoulder top devil, urging
me on; you are gone too?

Delusion, my sweet obsession,
Have you abandoned this
Despetate man too?

Where are you infinite fold
Path that spirals in the clarity
Of my warped mind's eye?

Love of love, do you wait for
Me, calling longingly and whispering
Of such beautiful tragedies?

My belligerence, do you still
Linger here in the jaded core
Of my greatest epiphanies?

Where are you transcendence?
My shiva, brhaman, vishnu?
Where are you end of
Madness; the noble aspiration
Of selfish ambition I made
This all into?

No comments:

Post a Comment