Monday, January 9, 2012

Learn Your Cue (Smile when you need to puke)

You'd better take drugs -
The one you love
Has become plastic;
Don't be afraid
Don't pretend -
Hey buddy, what the fuck
You'd better learn
To blow well in the wind.
Well mannequins and models
They're both the same things
So don't go bleeding
Your romanticism on the clothes.
The designers expect them back.
Love the look of girls under glass
Show me lust
Show me love
Show me pride
Show me mom just died
Hit the mark
Know your cue
You might be cute enough
Maybe I can sell you too.
You'd better take drugs,
The one you love
Looks good under glass
Not quite good enough -
But a prime piece of ass;
This is where I smile.
This is where I smile.
Try to remember to smile
And not vomit on his shoes;
It'd be bad for her "career".
Looking through the lens
Into the industry, we're selling
Beauty as a commodity.
Refined, reformed, injection molded
Learn to speak every word in italics,
Make sure not a letter is bold -
We don't aim to offend or think we
Just snort, swallow and drink.
Learn to pose,
Don't let them know.
Hit your mark,
Know your cue -
Learn to smile when you need to puke.

No comments:

Post a Comment